Financial Planning Homemakers – Secret Saving Fund
Usually, housewives are considered to be jobless because of their nature of work and they are not paid but the male-dominated society has not reached the point of realization that homemaking is not easy as it is stated. It takes a lot of brainstorming to manage everything at the right time because if one thing goes wrong, the entire cycle gets disturbed. This was in the terms of usually old ideology that is prevalent still but scenarios have changed now.
Considering the progressive thought process homemaking is associated with men and women both and it has become a matter of choice too. There are some men who prefer staying back and taking care of children or home but acceptance to such ideas is still not open. Along with home making the additional task is off managing finances. That in itself is a big task as for the operations of home efficient planning is important.
Here are some of the financial planning ways you can adapt to achieve the desired financial goals:
- Plan your budget – The most important thing to do every first day of the month or last of previous month or on your payday is to write your expenses and distribute evenly counting upon all the monthly expenses from rent to your utility bills payment, from groceries to vegetable shopping to saving up to a certain limit everything must be counted.
- Fix your budget – Make sure the budget allotted is practical enough to be followed religiously. There shouldn’t be any major shift in the amount that has been decided.
- Ask your spouse for a fixed income – Once you are done with your financial planning; you must let the breadwinner of the family know the fixed amount you need an income to run the household.
- Ask for a personal expense – Sitting home doesn’t mean you don’t require funds for yourself. There should be a fixed amount that you must save for yourself and use it for your personal needs.
- Get health insurance in your name – You must have a separate amount put under your health insurance in case of an emergency. From a general medical, critical health insurance must be in your name.
- Know about all the investments and reserves – Homemaker should be aware of the investments or bank reserves in case of the spouse passes away, the house shall be able to run smoothly.
- Keep changing the plans as your age increases – At changing life stages, the requirements keep changing. Keep upgrading and changing your financial plans as you ascend with your age.
Financial planning is one thing that cannot remain constant and keeps changing with time, always have a backup, minimize your overspending limit, stay in the defined limits and look for all the possible situations that require a bank balance, maintain it and live well.